Gscm460 Week 1 Case Study The Pacific Healthcare Case Analysis(use
I. I. Introduction
- Pacific Healthcare Case Overview
- The purpose of analysis
II. The Evaluation of Procurement
- Analysis of Pacific’s procurement policies and practices
- The case was evaluated for the issues of procurement that were identified.
III. Procurement Solutions
- Identification of possible solutions to Pacific’s procurement issues
- Consider the pros and cons of every solution
- The best possible solution is recommended
- Analysis and recommendation summary
- The analysis has implications for Pacific Healthcare and other healthcare providers
- The following are the answers to your questions.
- What other options should Barney Rubble take into consideration when dealing with the issue?
- Should Pacific’s supply policies allow for any medical staff personnel to control sourcing decisions?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of staying with Kodak—or changing suppliers? How would you rate these?
- What action could Mr. Rubble have taken prior to Mr. Howell’s death to obtain reduced film prices?
Please note that these questions relate to the Pacific Healthcare Case and are not necessarily applicable for other analyses. Answers should be based upon your analysis of the Pacific Healthcare case, and supported with evidence taken from that case or other sources.