One potential issue with this procedure is impaired.
Can you help me find 7 current, relevant research articles on the topic of angioplasty? Below are some suggestions for articles:
- Faxon, D. P., Eikelboom, J. W., Berger, P. B., Holmes, D. R., Bhatt, D. L., Moliterno, D. J., & Becker, R. C. (2017). Antithrombotic treatment in patients who undergo percutaneous coronary interventions: Seventh ACCP Conference on Antithrombotic, Thrombolytic and Antiplatelet Therapy. Chest, 126(3_suppl), 576S-599S.
- Gurevich, S., & Fuchs, S. (2019). Risk factors and prevention for contrast-induced kidney damage in patients who undergo percutaneous coronary interventions. Rambam Maimonides Medical Journal. 10(3). e0023.
- Gupta, A., Senguttuvan, N. B., Sharma, A., Mehta, R., & Bajaj, R. (2017). Post-percutaneous coronary interventions patients with increased external counterpulsation. Journal of clinical diagnostic and research, JCDR: 11(2), OC11 – OC13.
- Hammami, R., & Kammoun, S. (2019). Preventing myocardial infarction peri-procedural to percutaneous coronary angioplasty. Current vascular pharmacology, 17(2), 136-143.
- Hong, S. J., Kim, B. K., Shin, D. H., Ahn, C. M., Kim, J. S., Ko, Y. G., … & Gwon, H. C. (2018). The effect of monotherapy with ticagrelor versus ticagrelor and aspirin for major bleeding events and cardiovascular events after percutaneous coronary angioplasty in acute coronary patients: A randomized clinical study. Jama, 319(24), 2507-2517.
- Rha, S. W., Choi, B. G., Baek, M. J., Ryu, Y. G., Jung, S. J., Kim, J. H., … & Park, S. W. (2017). The optimal dose for intracoronary Nitroglycerin in the prevention of No-Reflow during percutaneous coronary surgery. Catheterization, Cardiovascular interventions, 89(1). 29-37.
- Song, Y. B., Hahn, J. Y., Choi, S. H., Choi, J. H., Bae, J. W., An, K. J., … & Choi, J. Y. (2018). Results of the AMI Kyung Hee Registry: Comparison of early versus late high-dose tirofiban in diabetic patients undergoing primary percutaneous cardiac intervention. Catheterization, Cardiovascular interventions, 91(5) 940-948.
Please use these articles to help you with your homework!