Capstone Nursing Assignment Help| Nursing homework help
Capstone Change Project Measurable outcomes:
- Increase in Hand Hygiene Compliance Rate: Hand hygiene compliance is critical for the prevention of healthcare-associated infections (HAIs). An increase of hand hygiene rate compliance by 15 % within six months would be a measurable result for the intervention.
- Hospital Readmission Rates Reduced: The hospital readmission rate can indicate the effectiveness of care as well as patient outcomes. An outcome that would be quantifiable for this proposed intervention is a decrease in hospital readmissions by 10% after six months.
- Improving Patient Satisfaction Scoring: Improved patient satisfaction can result in better outcomes for patients. The proposed intervention will have a measurable result if patient satisfaction levels improve by 20 percent within 6 months.
Justification for Measurable Results:
- Hand hygiene can reduce the incidence of HAI, and therefore improve patient care.
- Healthcare costs can be cut and patients’ outcomes improved by reducing the hospital readmission rate.
- Patients are more likely adhere to treatment plans, and receive follow-up healthcare, if they have higher patient satisfaction scores. This can result in better outcomes, and lower costs.