I. The Introduction
- Introduce the AA/NA group you attended, and briefly describe its goals.
II. The Program’s Goals / Purpose
- Describe the goals of the AA/NA programs.
III. The Group
- Talk about the diversity in the group, including the age, gender, culture and any other differences.
- What type of topics are discussed?
- Determine if there is a leader of the group or facilitator, and then discuss his/her leadership style.
- Discuss at least three factors that are relevant for this group.
IV. Recommendations on the Program
- You can also discuss with whom you’d recommend the program/support.
V. Prior considerations and teaching
- Discuss the teaching or prior considerations that clients should be informed of before attending/participating in this support group.
VI. The Personal Response to Concepts and Ideas Learned
- What was your response? Identify two key concepts that you have learned and can use in your nursing career.
- Write a summary of your paper.
- Add a page of references in APA style with a minimum one journal on your topic.