- Health Care Service Provider
- Speaker Name and Date
The Learning Objectives slide:
- List your key learning objectives before the presentation
Presentation Slide 3
- Please introduce yourself to the chosen health care provider
- Give some background on the roles and responsibilities that the health care provider has in the system.
Additional Services and Products
- Find out what additional products and services the service provider provides.
- What role do these services play in healthcare?
The Roles of the Stakeholders
- The provider of the health services should be able to identify the different stakeholders that are involved.
- What are the roles that will be emerging within health service providers? Discuss their potential impact.
The Financing of Payment
- How are the products and services offered by the service provider financed?
- Talk about any policy or regulation that impacts the funding and payment of healthcare.
The Future of Slide 7
- What are the current and potential future trends which may affect this provider of healthcare services?
- Discussion of any change in technology, healthcare delivery or payment models which may impact the provider’s services
The supporting evidence and data
- To support your presentation, cite at least 3 scholarly sources and/or peer-reviewed articles as well your textbook
- Use charts, graphs or tables to visually present data and evidence.
- References used throughout the presentation
Two-page single-spaced memo:
- Summary the main points in your presentation.
- The main learning objectives and key takeaways to be highlighted for the audience
- The memo will be easier to understand if it is organized with headings and bullet points.
- Cite any references that you use in your memo, and make sure it is formatted in APA.
Please note that the content and the format of the presentations may differ depending on your instructor’s specific expectations and requirements. Be sure to read the rubric as well as any other guidelines to make sure that you presentation is meeting all criteria.