Nurse homework help | Nursing homework help
Some examples of plagiarism are:
- Copies and pastes information without any attribution or citation.
- Without proper citations or crediting, you may paraphrase the information.
- Purchase or use of a paper or task that has been prewritten.
A student’s plagiarism can have a significant impact on the integrity of their baccalaureate, since it reduces the value and quality of the diploma and undermines any knowledge or skills they are expected to possess through their course work. This also compromises the integrity and quality of education as a system. Plagiarism can also have an adverse impact on how the public perceives the nursing profession. It calls into question their professionalism and reliability. Plagiarism can cause inaccurate information to be disseminated in the context of evidence-based practices, and this can negatively impact patient care.
For my academic work to be of the highest quality, I shall:
- All sources of information should be cited and acknowledged, whether they are direct quotes or paraphrases.
- Check my writing for plagiarism before submitting it to make sure I did not accidentally copy any content.
Following these practices will ensure my work meets the highest standards and I maintain the integrity of both the nursing profession as well as the educational institution I attend.