Hcis 140 week 2 affected person consumption to affected person follow-up
1. Establish the mission: This step includes clearly outlining what is required to be achieved and why it must be achieved as a way to set the context for the workflow.
2. Break down duties into achievable targets: This step includes categorizing the entire needed duties required for a profitable completion of the mission, and assigning them practical deadlines in order that progress will be tracked over time.
3. Prioritize duties: This step includes assessing which duties are most pressing or impactful, and putting them on the prime of our listing of priorities when scheduling work actions.
4. Collect assets: Right here we establish any instruments, supplies, personnel and so on., that will likely be needed in finishing our initiatives and allocate these assets accordingly so they’re out there as wanted throughout our workflow course of.
5. Create timeline: Right here we create an organized plan with particular dates for completion for every particular person job inside our mission’s timeline as a way to be sure that all the things will get achieved on schedule.
6. Set milestones: Milestones assist present focus by breaking massive initiatives down into smaller items; this helps us monitor progress extra intently whereas additionally serving as useful reminders in terms of staying motivated all through completely different phases of our workflow.
7. Assign roles & obligations: When working with groups that is particularly vital; every member ought to know precisely who has duty for a given job so there is no such thing as a overlap or confusion concerning expectations
8 Execute plan/Take motion: This step focuses on truly finishing up no matter actions have been outlined in steps 1-7 above – whether or not it’s gathering information, conducting interviews or writing reviews and so on..
9 Monitor progress/Keep organized: Holding tabs on how issues are progressing allows us to course right if we begin falling delayed due unexpected circumstances or modifications in targets and so on.
10 Consider outcomes/Collect suggestions : Right here we assess how profitable (or unsuccessful) our efforts have been based mostly on key efficiency indicators comparable to buyer satisfaction rankings or return on funding figures and so on., and solicit suggestions from stakeholders concerned (e.g., crew members, purchasers and so on.)
11 Mirror & regulate the place needed : As soon as outcomes have been evaluated you will need to take a while mirror upon how issues went – each optimistic outcomes in addition to areas the place enchancment is perhaps wanted going ahead
12 Rejoice successes : Lastly as soon as all is claimed and achieved don’t neglect have fun your successes! Doing one thing small like taking your crew out for lunch can go a great distance in the direction of fostering cooperation between crew members and reinforcing good habits inside your group.