Do my nursing homework | Nursing homework help
1. Formulate the Research Methods to be used for your topic. Be sure to include all the appropriate elements. All students must use a metaanalysis method. * the type of research used. Note that you may only use meta-analysis for this task! * the step-by-step process of the research * the tools used during the research * how were these tools handled. You should always use passive voice, the 3rd-person past tense and third person. 2. Your research Methods are posted. 3. You will then need to read and comment on the two posts that were submitted by your classmates. Topic: Benefits of legalizing Marijuana in the US Attached is the introduction and the literature review. Sample Research Method. Click Here to Read a Sample Research Method Written by a MRU Student. In this case, the meta-analysis was used in order to combine results from several different studies. The virtual library was accessible through MRU’s home page. After that, the researcher accessed EBSCOhost. The researcher then selected both MEDLINE and CINAHL complete. An advanced search was performed, for which the following keywords were entered in the Boolean search: “IBS”, “STRESS”, and “WOMEN.” The search was limited to references providing full text, peer reviewed, and abstract available. Research published between 2015 and 2020 was restricted. The researcher also only consulted articles in English or Spanish. Search results revealed 362 articles. Of these, only 5 (5) relevant studies were picked.
This study will synthesize data from multiple studies using a research technique called meta-analysis. The meta-analysis statistical method combines results of multiple studies in order to produce a quantitative summary on the impact of an intervention. The researcher uses this statistical method to examine the effects of marijuana legalization in the US.
Research process in a step-by-step manner
- Access the virtual library through the university’s home page and select the EBSCOhost database.
- Enter the following keywords in the search: “Benefits of legalizing marijuana in the US.”
- Search results will only include references that have full-text, peer reviewed, or abstracts available.
- Researchers will be able to set limits for the research that has been published in the past ten years (2012-2022).
- Only articles in English will be consulted by the researcher.
- Search will give you access to 100 articles. Only 10 will be chosen based on relevance.
- The researcher will synthesize the results of selected studies to produce a quantitative summary that summarizes the impact of the intervention.
- Meta-analysis will be performed by the researcher using statistical software.
The following tools are used in the research process:
- Virtual Library
- EBSCOhost database
- Software for statistical analysis
What was the handling of these tools?
The virtual library was accessed through the university’s home page, and the EBSCOhost database was selected to search for articles on the benefits of legalizing marijuana in the US. This search only included articles from the last 10 years, and those published in English. To perform a meta-analysis, the researcher will use statistical software to analyze data from selected studies.