The latest trends in nursing homework help| Nursing homework help.
Developing a leave-behind to accompany a Congressional visit on the AHCA
American Health Care Act, or AHCA for short, is a health policy in the United States that is highly controversial. In order to make my point about the AHCA to my Congress representative, I’d prepare a 1-page document that I could leave. This document will clearly outline my position regarding the AHCA and give reasons for my preference. Leave-behinds would use 1-inch margins with 14-point font.
This is my position regarding the AHCA, which I’d make clear in a one-page paper. I’d argue against the AHCA for the reasons listed below:
- The AHCA will make it difficult for those who are vulnerable, like people with preexisting conditions to receive affordable health care.
- As a result of the AHCA, millions of Americans will lose health insurance.
- Middle-class families would face significant financial hardships if they adopted the AHCA.
In order to support my position I would include a second, more detailed page that described my reasons. The page will be backed up by two journal articles which provide proof to support my claim. These articles will show how the AHCA could negatively affect access to healthcare and financial wellbeing of families and individuals.
In general, I would like to use my “leave-behind” as a way of presenting logical and concise arguments against the AHCA. These arguments will be supported with data and evidence. My hope is that my Congressman will be convinced to oppose this controversial policy.
Justification for Opposition against the AHCA
In several ways, my nursing background has shaped the way I advocate for the AHCA. In my role as a registered nurse, I’ve seen how crucial it is to provide individuals with affordable health insurance. As a nurse, I’ve seen first-hand how important it is for individuals to have access to affordable health care.
The AHCA would, in my opinion, have a major negative effect on Americans’ health and welfare. I’m opposed to the AHCA for the specific reasons outlined in the leave-behind. This policy, I believe, would hinder individuals’ access to health care. In the end this could lead to a worsening of health and a higher death rate.
I also believe the AHCA will create a significant financial burden for families in middle class. The fact that many people and families are already struggling to pay for health insurance is a cause of concern.
In terms of my representative’s political affiliation, it is important to note that he/she is in support/opposition to the AHCA. My research indicates that my Representative is against the AHCA. It is a position I support strongly, and my trip to Congress will be used to urge my congressman to continue opposing this controversial policy.
The Three Key Points of Advocacy
If I were advocating for my representative’s position on the AHCA, there are three key points that I would want to cover. Three key points would be:
- The AHCA will result in the loss of health insurance for millions of Americans, which could have a negative impact on health outcomes. It may also lead to an increase in mortality rates.
- The AHCA will make it more difficult for those who are vulnerable, like people with pre-existing health conditions, to get affordable healthcare. It would also lead to an increase in disparities and health inequalities.
- The AHCA will increase the financial strain on middle class families and exacerbate economic inequality.