Part 5 of the Academic Success and Professional Development Plan:
123 Main Street, Anytown, CA 90210 | Phone: (213) 555-1234 | Email: [email protected]
Objective: To find a job as a administrative assistant within a dynamic organization
University of Southern California Los Angeles CA
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration – May 2021
• Cumulative GPA 3.45
• Relevant coursework includes Organizational Behavior, Human Resources Management and Business Strategy
ABC Corporation – Administrative Assistant (June 2018 – Present)
• Handle day-to-day office operations such as filing paperwork, updating calendar events and scheduling meetings
• Manage correspondence with vendors, customers and upper management
• Respond to inquiries from internal and external stakeholders
XYZ Company – Intern (May 2017 – August 2017)
• Assisted in the development of new methods for collecting customer data
• Analyzed customer feedback data to identify trends and areas for improvement
The following are some of the most effective ways to learn how to speak English.
Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Power Point, Google Docs), Adobe Creative Suite, CRM software and Adobe Creative Suite are all required. Outstanding organizational skills and strong attention to details. Motivated self-starter who works independently and with little supervision. Communication skills are excellent, both verbally and in writing.