This personalized pill reminder card is designed to help you remember to take all your daily medications. That’s why we have created this personalized pill reminder card just for you. You can use this card to keep track of all your prescriptions and their dosages.
Below is a list of all the medications that you currently take, along with instructions.
- Atenolol 100mg tab – take one tablet by mouth daily
- Hydrochlorothiazide 25mg tab – take one and a half tablets by mouth daily
- Atorvastatin 40mg tab – take one tablet by mouth daily
- Metformin 500mg tab – take one tablet by mouth twice daily with food
- Lansoprazole 30mg capsule – take one capsule by mouth daily
- Clonazepam 1mg tablet – take half to one tablet by mouth twice daily as needed for anxiety
- Timolol 0.5% ophthalmic solution – put one drop in each eye twice daily
- Fluticasone nasal spray – spray once in each nostril twice daily
- Alendronate 70mg tab – take one tablet by mouth once per week, 30 minutes before first food/other meds, and remain upright for 30 minutes.
Refer to the images and graphics below for help in remembering when and why you should take your medication. These images can be used to identify pills, if necessary.
We would like to hear from you if there are any concerns or questions regarding your prescriptions or the card. This card is intended to help you manage your health.
Your Community Health/Public Health Nurse.