What would I do as a student to finish this assignment?
- Select a committee role to complete for your PowerPoint presentation.
- Use the PowerPoint template included in the course material to customize the presentation for your committee role.
- Choose one or two issues that are related to your chosen role in the committee. If Taylor Terrific is chosen as the role, a nurse-practitioner, then one of the issues could be that some doctors are reluctant to adopt the CPOE, causing tension with nursing staff.
- Determine probable causes for the identified issue. For example, a probable cause of the physicians’ resistance to using the CPOE system could be their lack of familiarity with the technology or a lack of training on how to use the system effectively.
- Make recommendations for resolving the issues identified. As an example, if there is a problem with physician resistance, recommending additional training or support to physicians could help them feel more comfortable using the CPOE System. These recommendations must be backed up by solid research and rationale, including academic papers, books or other credible sources.
- Use APA to format a reference slide containing all the academic sources used for the presentation.
- Be sure that the content on your slides can be supported by the LRC, or even the text.
- Clarity, spelling and grammar errors should be checked.
- Follow the directions in the course material to submit the PowerPoint.
To ensure that you receive the best grade possible, it is essential to follow the rubric and assignment requirements.