Walden University| NURS 6053 – Interprofessional Organizational and Systems Leadership | Walden University
- Select a modification that you feel is required in your company or work environment. You could choose a change that is related to an issue you have identified during your Workplace Environment Assessment, or another area you feel needs improvement.
- Write a summary of current problems in your company or workplace. You can use statistics to prove your claim. You will be able to determine the necessity for change.
- Define the changes you propose. What are your goals and expected results? Be specific and clear about the nature and scope of any proposed changes.
- Give reasons for your change. Explain how it will benefit your company or workplace. Support your claim with data and proof.
- Identification of the key stakeholders affected by the change. How will the changes affect those affected? You can use this information to develop an effective communication plan.
- Name the team that will be responsible for managing change. Who is responsible for leading the change and implementing it? What will their specific roles and responsibilities be?
- Plan how you will communicate the changes. How are you going to inform, engage and motivate different stakeholders regarding the change? Which channels will you be using to communicate with them?
- You should describe the risk mitigation plan you recommend in order to mitigate the anticipated risks of the proposed change. How will you deal with the potential challenges or risks you expect?
Use visuals to help you convey your message. You should practice your delivery so that you can make your presentation engaging and impactful. Best of luck!